Family Owned and Operated
Welcome Aboard the Charter Boat Huntress
Deep sea fishing charters have been a way of life in Destin, Florida. Known as the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village, your deep sea fishing adventure will start at AJ’s Seafood and Oyster Bar, 116 Harbor Boulevard. AJ’s is located 1/4 mile east of the Destin bridge, in the heart of the Emerald Coast.
- The Huntress is a 40′ Infinity Fiberglass Sport Fisherman
- U.S. Coast Guard approved up to 6 passengers
- Air conditioned cabin, clean restroom, friendly crew, fast, and well equipped with the latest marine electronics
We Cater to Families and the Diehard Fisherman!
Deep Sea and Bottom Fishing
We specialize in 4-18 hour deep sea fishing charters including bottom fishing for Grouper, Red Snapper, Amberjack and Trigger, sight fishing Cobia and Tarpon (seasonal), and trolling for BlackFin Tuna, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Bonita. All dead bait, tackle, ice and licenses are provided so just bring whatever you want to eat and drink.
A True Fishing Experience
Awards & Photos
Captain Mike Graef has been deep sea fishing Destin waters since 1989 and he and 1st mate Craig Davis (aka Groovy) will make your deep sea fishing experience one to remember. We want you to come back....year after year!
- 2015 Destin Fishing Rodeo – Captain of the Year Mike Graef
- 2015 Craig “Groovy” Davis Charter Boat Mate of the Year
- 2013 Destin Fishing Rodeo – Captains Calcutta Winner Mike Graef
- 2013 Craig “Groovy” Davis Charter Boat Mate of the Year
- 2011 Destin Fishing Rodeo – Captain of the Year Mike Graef