Charter Boat Huntress
The Huntress is a 40′ Infinity Fiberglass Sport Fisherman, U.S. Coast Guard approved up to 6 passengers, air conditioned cabin, clean restroom, friendly crew, fast, and well equipped with the latest marine electronics.
- Infinity 40’ Fiberglass Sport Fisherman
- Twin C8.3-M3 (860 Hp) Cummings Diesel Engines
- Phasor 9.5 Kw Generator
- Simrad NSS12 Evo2 Plotter / Sirius XM Weather
- Simrad AP44 Auto Pilot
- Furuno FCV 295 Bottom Machine
- Furuno Nav Net2 64 Mile Radar
- Air Conditioned / Heated Cabin
- Flat Screen TV, FM Stereo CD, DVD and MP3
- 3 Furuno GPS’s
- S & M Custom Built Rods
- We use only Penn & Shimano Reels
Only the Best For Our Customers!
Charter Boat Huntress is named after the Diana, Greek Goddess of the Hunt. She was the first of 17 Infinity’s built at Deckhands Marina & Boat Yard in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
Captain Mike Graef is a proud member of….
- the Destin Fishing Rodeo
- member DCBA Destin Charter Boat Association
- member NACO National Association Charter Boat Operators
- member of CFA Charter Fisherman Association
- member of Costa Del Mar pro-staff
- CCGF Conservation Cooperative of Gulf Fishermen
- FGA Florida Guides Association
Meet the Crew
Captain Mike Graef has been fishing in the Gulf since 1989 when he got his start as the 1st Mate on the Silver Lining, First Light & Phoenix. After receiving his Captains license in 1992 he ran Crew boats in the oil fields of Louisiana during the off season. Captain Mike has been running the Huntress full time since 2004. We will make your trip one to remember & want your family to come back year after year! Mike was awarded Captain of the year in the 2011 & 2015 Destin Fishing Rodeo.
The 1st Mate
1st Mate Craig “Groovy” Davis has been fishing on the Huntress since 2005. Craig won 2013 & 2015 Charter Boat Mate of the Year! He is a huge asset to the Huntress team. He got his start fishing piers then he moved onto Party boats before his charter boat career began. His patients with customers is unsurpassed! Craig will work his butt off the entire trip to help you catch fish! He’s also an avid hunter in the winter months.